The Investment Committee’s terms of reference are: –
- To advice Council on all matters pertaining to investments.
- To monitor investments trends in the context of Pension Funds and Life Offices, investment strategies and requirements.
- To liaise with relevant government ministries particularly the Ministry of Finance, Economic Planning and Development.
- To comment and make recommendations to government on investment matters affecting Pension Funds and Life Offices.
- To undertake any ad hoc tasks pertaining to investments as delegated by Council.
- To organize luncheon meetings or meetings at other times for members of the Association and other interested parties and to invite eminent speakers to speak at such meetings on investment and other related topics affecting the pension and insurance industry.